Last Updated November 21, 2013
WARNING: THE SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR ACCESSING ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES CONTAINING YOUR PERSONAL FINANCIAL OR HEALTH INFORMATION. WHILE WE MAINTAIN REASONABLE LEVELS OF SECURITY FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA, WE DO NOT MAINTAIN THE HIGHER LEVEL OF SECURITY REQUIRED FOR FINANCIAL AND/OR HEALTH INFORMATION. YOU ARE ADVISED NOT PROVIDE US WITH PERSONAL DATA RELATED TO ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES CONTAINING YOUR FINANCIAL OR HEALTH INFORMATION OR TO ACCESS SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES USING THIS SERVICE OR THE COMPANY PLATFORM.
If you use this Service and/or the Company Platform, you acknowledge and agree that your Data may be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of the Company and to authorized third parties as described herein.
“Data” means, collectively, your Personal Data and Demographic Data.
“Demographic Data” means any non-personally identifiable data pertaining to your use of the Service or the Company Platform or your other interactions with Company or our affiliates, some of which we may gather ourselves. Examples would be your Internet browser, user activity on the Service or the Company Platform, etc.
“Personal Data” means your personally identifiable information, such as your name, physical address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. that you may voluntarily provide to us related to the use of the Service and the Company Platform, including any login usernames and passwords for Third Party Websites that you may access through the Service or the Company Platform.
2. Demographic Data. Through the use of certain technologies we are able to track and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Service and/or the Company Platform. The Company automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser or the App including IP addresses, cookie information, pixel tags, geo-positioning and the Service pages requested. The Company only uses this data in aggregate form, for statistical purposes and to make your experience better, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often users access parts of the Service, from what Appliance, and what location so that we can improve the Service and be able to provide you with more targeted and relevant advertising. This information may be shared with advertisers, service providers, and other third parties on an aggregated basis, but it does not indicate the Personal Data of individual users. Be advised, however, we cannot control how third parties would use Demographic Data and there may be instances where third parties can derive your Personal Data (whether or not attributed to the Service) from the collection of Demographic Data. Our use of such technologies is set forth accordingly:
(1) Cookies are small bits of information that are stored on your computer hard drive by your web browser. Our cookies do not collect or contain Personal Data. While you may turn off your computer’s acceptance of cookies through your browser, your full use of the Service and/or the Company Platform may be restricted.
(4) We may track your location on your mobile Appliance using geo-positioning technology whenever you use the App. We may use this information to serve you relevant geo-targeted advertisements based upon your interaction with the Service and Company Platform.
4. Our Disclosure of your Data and Other Information: The Company considers your Data to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
(1) Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your Data may be part of the transferred assets.
(2) Service Providers and Other Third Parties: The Company retains the services of third party service providers to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include mailing information, maintaining databases, analytics companies, and services allowing you to log in to the Service through, or to share content on, various social networks. When we employ third parties to perform such functions, we generally contractually restrict them from using the Data other than to perform their specific function.
5. Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
6. Consent: The Company may disclosure your Data to other third parties with your consent.
9. Guidelines regarding Children (COPPA): Our Service is not designed or intended for use by children under 13. If you are under 18, you should use Fandango only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Children under 13 are expressly prohibited from submitting any Personal Data to us, and if we discover that we have inadvertently gathered any such information from a child under 13, we will take appropriate steps to delete it.
10. Security: We employ reasonable security measures in place to protect against the theft, misuse and alteration of the Data under our control. However, no service, Internet connection or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent or uploaded from this Service and the Company Platform may not be secure. Additionally, no security system is inviolable, and while we do maintain reasonable security precautions to protect your Data on our servers, we cannot guaranty against the possibility of an unauthorized intrusion. Therefore, you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you share with us.
11. Your California Privacy Rights (California Residents): California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com or write to us:
460 Houck Street
Camarillo, CA 93010
12. S.B. 370 Notice (California residents): Our Service honors “do not track” browser settings. Third parties such as advertising networks may collect information from your use of our Service and/or the Company Platform.